Spreading the word on social media is an easy way to get involved. Below are some sample tweets, posts, and graphics to share. Stay tuned for more!
- I’m #HEREforClimate because human problems require human solutions.
- Being #HEREforClimate means calling my representatives and demanding they take climate change seriously.
- Being #HEREforClimate means having honest and open conversations with friends and family about our climate reality.
- Human action is important, but we have to put pressure on the largest polluters if we want to affect global change. I’m #HEREforClimate, are you? [tag/mention local large companies]
- I’m a [humanist/atheist/agnostic/Christian/Muslim/etc.] and climate change affects me. #HEREforClimate
- Plastic use around the world is increasing – even without America’s straws. Being #HEREforClimate means taking responsibility for what we consume and for what we waste.
- Populations of fish we consume the most have dropped more than 90% since the 1950s! Just one industry can have massive environmental consequences. Let’s be #HEREforClimate in reducing our overwhelming consumption.